Dr. Lane G. Tipton
Dr. Lane Tipton has served as the Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania since 2006 where he is now the Charles Krahe Chair of Systematic Theology. He is an ordained minister in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church, and he and his wife of 21 years, Charlene, and their four children (Lauren, Lyle, Trevor and Katie) attend Calvary, OPC in Glenside, Pa. Dr. Tipton has edited several volumes, and authored many chapters, monographs, and articles, in the field of systematic theology and apologetics. He is currently working on a book to be published by P&R entitled, The Triune Personal God: Trinitarian Theology in the Thought of Cornelius Van Til.
- “The OT Revelation of the Gospel of God’s Son: Christocentric or Christotelic?” (Pre-conference lecture, 10/31/2014)
- “Union with Christ and Redemption” (Lecture #1, 10/31/2014)
- “Union with Christ and Justification” (Lecture #2, 11/1/2014)
- “Union with Christ and Sanctification” (Lecture #3, 11/1/2014)
- “Do Not Cling to Me”; John 20:1-18 (AM Service, 11/2/2014)
- “The Finished-Yet-Ongoing Work of Christ”; Hebrews 8:1-6 (PM Service, 11/2/2014)